What is Repetier-Host
If you have a 3d printer, you need to feed it with data. The typical workflow is as follows:
- Create a 3d model and export it in stl format or get it from the internet.
- Arrange one or more models on a virtual print plate.
- Slice the the models into thin slices and compute a path for printer head. This is done by a slicing software, which converts the model into g-code, the language your printer speaks.
- Check the created g-code for errors and printability.
- Send the g-code to your printer or copy the code to a sd card, which you can insert into your printer.
- Monitor your printer.
Except for point 1 the host offers everything you need. As you will see, the host interface offers different tabs to guide you easily through the workflow.
Table of content
Installation and configuration
Fill your print bed