What is Repetier-Host
If you have a 3d printer, you need to feed it with data. The typical workflow is as follows:
- Create a 3d model and export it in stl format or get it from the internet.
- Arrange one or more models on a virtual print plate.
- Slice the the models into thin slices and compute a path for printer head. This is done by a slicing software, which converts the model into g-code, the language your printer speaks.
- Check the created g-code for errors and printability.
- Send the g-code to your printer or copy the code to a sd card, which you can insert into your printer.
- Monitor your printer.
Except for point 1 the host offers everything you need. As you will see, the host interface offers different tabs to guide you easily through the workflow.
Table of content
Flash ad ID:24